This page serves as a starting point for the information contained in the site related to Fact-Checking.
- Kickoff: Why there are Fact Check pages/posts
- Fact Check Standards (United States)
- Fact Check Standards (Canada)
- Fact Check Standards (United Kingdom)
Fact Check Candidates
Products / Services that are being considered for review.
- ECS Tuning Mk7 Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Felly Built Intake Tube & Airbox
- Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete
- CTS Turbo Muffler Delete
Fact Checks In Progress
Concluded Fact Checks
- Turbo Parts Canada Ball Bearing IS38
- Integrated Engineering V2 Intercooler – Vendor’s claims about the IE V2 intercooler.
- Vendor Rep Comments Analysis – A vendor employee making several questionable statements.
- EQT Best IC – Part I – EQT recommends the best cooling intercooler on the market.
- EQT Best IC – Part II – EQT revises the recommendation but makes more gaffes.
- EQT Compressor Surge – EQTs advice concerning compressor surge is reviewed.
- IE V1 Poor Performance – Part I – Vendor and enthusiast conclude the IE V1 performs poorly with Hybrid turbos.
- Neuspeed FMIC – Vendors’ claims about the Neuspeed FMIC and stock location alternatives.