This page serves as a starting point for the information contained in the site related to Fact-Checking.
- Kickoff: Why there are Fact Check pages/posts
- Fact Check Standards (United States)
- Fact Check Standards (Canada)
- Fact Check Standards (United Kingdom)
Fact Check Candidates
Products / Services that are being considered for review.
- ECS Tuning Mk7 Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Felly Built Intake Tube & Airbox
- Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete
- CTS Turbo Muffler Delete
- EQT Testing the Blaze Performance Intake
Fact Checks In Progress
Concluded Fact Checks
- Turbo Parts Canada Ball Bearing IS38
- Integrated Engineering V2 Intercooler – Vendor’s claims about the IE V2 intercooler.
- Vendor Rep Comments Analysis – A vendor employee making several questionable statements.
- IE V1 Poor Performance – Part I – Vendor and enthusiast conclude the IE V1 performs poorly with Hybrid turbos.
- Neuspeed FMIC – Vendors’ claims about the Neuspeed FMIC and stock location alternatives.
- HPS Turbo Inlet Hose – Vendor claims about their turbo inlet hose.
- JDY Performance – Claims about the business’ RS3 FMIC are strangely familiar.
EQT Fact Checks
With a large number of claims originating from EQT that deserve fact-checking, this section is dedicated to fact-checking this business.
- EQT Best IC – Part I – EQT recommends the best cooling intercooler on the market.
- EQT Best IC – Part II – EQT revises the recommendation but makes more gaffes.
- EQT Compressor Surge – EQTs advice concerning compressor surge is reviewed.
- EQT Compressor Efficiency – EQT claims low IATs due to efficient turbocharger.
- EQT Blaze Performance – Claim Substantiation
Blaze Intake Real World Data Fact Checks
- Brett Harrison – Blaze ATOM V2 flows 50% or more than Racingline R600.
- Mason / EQT – Assessing second-hand information about Blaze ATOM V2 increases versus IE V2 intake
- Mason / EQT – Testing the IE V2 intake and comparing results with the claims from Mason / EQT.
- Neil’s data logs – MST intake and MST v1 Tip vs Blaze ATOM V2